Public libraries in Saskatchewan have changed to a new software system.
- Our new system looks a little different, but operates in relatively the same manner
as the old one.
- Your PIN has been reset to the last four digits of your phone number. Please feel
free to update your PIN at your convenience.
- You now have the option to create a username for your account, rather than
using your 14-digit library card number.
- There is a new number for the telephone renewal and account management system.
The service can now be reached at 1-855-980-SILS.
- Please call us at 306-778-2752 if you have any questions or would like help.